Please note that due to health concerns, all our programs are online only, and so our Open House is currently on hiatus.
If you would like to learn more about our programs, please email us.
3 -5 PM, once per semester
Open houses introduce Kum Nye, and meditation, and provide the opportunity to meet Institute faculty and staff. The open house program runs from 3–5 PM with light refreshments, followed by our regular Sunday chanting at 5 pm and talk at 6 PM. Come for some or all of the activities. All open house events are free.
3 – 5 PM / Tour and refreshments
- Prayer wheel and meditation garden tour
- Tibetan Relaxation (Kum Nye yoga) demonstration
- Talk on the Nyingma Institute, its programs and activities
- Class and program counseling
- Reception with light refreshments
5 – 5:45 PM / Sunday Chanting
6 – 7 PM / Sunday Talk
Open House is held the Sunday before each term begins.
2020 Open House Dates
- Jan. 12th, 2020
- Feb. 23rd, 2020
- Apr. 26th, 2020
- Jun. 28th, 2020
- Aug. 23rd, 2020
- Oct. 25th, 2020