- You will need a computer, tablet, or smartphone. If you are using a computer or laptop, it will need microphone, sound, and video capabilities.
- We will send you a Zoom link for the program you are enrolled in. If you have never used Zoom before, you can click the link ahead of time or visit the Zoom website in order to download and install the app by following the prompts.
- Here are further instructions for how to join a Zoom meeting:
In order to create a focused, supportive experience for all participants, we ask that you do the following:
- Please arrive to your class or workshop a few minutes early and settle in so that it can begin on time.
- If possible, use a larger device (computer, laptop, or tablet) so that your screen is large enough to display all of your fellow participants.
- Please have your video turned on and try to stay in one place. If you do need to move around, then please turn off your camera while doing so.
- Consider choosing “Hide Self View” in Zoom (click the three dots on your picture and select “Hide Self View”). This mimics real life and helps create more natural interactions.
- Please don’t multitask while attending the online sessions. Attend fully as you would if in person.
- Please be mindful of allowing space for all group members to contribute. If you tend to speak often, consider sharing more concisely. If you tend to speak less, consider sharing more freely.
- Please mute yourself when not speaking, in order to reduce background noise.